Stachybotrys chartarum is a special type of mold that is also known as black or toxic mold.
Black mold is known to cause serious health symptoms such as neurological/mental impairment, respiratory, circulatory, vision and eye problems, skin and immune issues. The mycotoxins produced by this kind of toxic black mold can damage and destroy neurons in the brain. This can lead to nervous disorders such as tremors, and impaired mental states.
Once the black mold has been removed by your professional mold remover, the symptoms should subside. However, if you are noticing any toxic mold symptoms, consult your professional health care provider as it can lead to serious and even fatal complications.
Green mold can be quite dangerous as well as Black mold. Aspergillus, which is a type of green mold, has been linked to infections such as bronchitis, pneumonia, and inflammation of the lungs. Penicillum mold can cause allergic reactions such as skin rashes and hives, which can lead to swelling of the throat and difficulty breathing.
Mold can be difficult to remove, and is a tedious, time-consuming process. Mold can quickly reproduce by spreading spores. These spores, which are too tiny to see, can disperse into the air when you begin to try and clean up the mold, which can cause it to spread into other areas of the home. This is dangerous to do because it increases your possibility of inhaling the spores during cleaning.
Professional mold removal providers have the right equipment to remove mold, such as protective gear. It is ideal to contact your professional mold removal provider to get the job done instead.